HATA Ltd trading as London School of Childcare Studies (LSCS), is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We comply with all applicable requirements following the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and all other relevant data privacy laws.
The personal information you provide to us will only be used by HATA ltd for purposes relating to your education and training, employment, and advice. We may also use your information for marketing and research purposes.
Personal information we may collect
We may collect and process the following information:
- Your contact details, including your name, telephone number, email address, and other personal sensitive information when you apply for and complete a course enrolment form
- The type of browser you use, IP address, information about your device, and browsing activity when visiting and using our website.
- Payment information when completing a transaction for our HATA ltd services
- Confirmation of your marketing preferences
- Your name, telephone number, and email address when you download our prospectus or sign up for our webinars or newsletter
- Any additional personal information that you may provide to HATA ltd, from time to time, if you contact us by email, letter, or telephone, through the HATA ltd website, or any other means.
Why we use your personal information
The personal information collected may be used to:
- Provide you with the HATA ltd services that you have requested
- Manage our relationship with you, which may include notifying you about changes to the HATA ltd services
- Provide our HATA ltd webinars and newsletter
- Request that you take a HATA ltd survey or leave a review
- Reply to enquiries from you, third parties, or law enforcement agencies
- Evaluate the usefulness of the advertisements HATA ltd may provide you
- Satisfy our legal commitments and contractual obligations; and
- Permit HATA ltd to establish, exercise, or defend our legitimate rights and lawful claims.
How we collect your personal information
The methods we may collect and process your personal information include:
- When you communicate with HATA ltd through our website, including completing enrolment forms
- When you communicate with HATA ltd by email, phone, post, and mail
- When you sign up to receive our HATA ltd webinars and newsletters
- When you purchase our HATA ltd services
- When you take a HATA ltd survey
- When you submit feedback on our website and HATA ltd services
- When you communicate with us through any social media channels we use
- Via direct marketing campaigns that we may run, and
- Information HATA ltd may receive from external third parties and gain from publicly available sources.
Our basis for processing personal information
HATA ltd will only ever process your personal information where we have a legal basis that includes the following;
- Where HATA ltd has requested you to provide consent to process your data for a particular purpose.
- The processing of your information is required by HATA ltd to satisfy a contractual arrangement that we have agreed with you.
- Where HATA ltd relies on our legitimate interests as a purpose for processing, but only if we have a compelling reason and there is negligible effect on your rights and freedoms.
- If HATA ltd has a statutory or other legal obligation to process your information to comply with any applicable law.
Communications from Us
HATA ltd may process your personal information for our marketing activities, where you have given your consent and opted in. We shall also contact you with news of any special promotions, offers, discounts, new courses and other information that you may be interested in. We also operate a Webinar reminder service. This is intended merely to remind you of the subject, date and time of the particular Webinar. A push notification will come to you via SMS (text message) specifically to alert you .Naturally, great care will be taken regarding this, alongside your other personal contact information that we hold. If you wish not to be part of this updating reminder service, then please contact us and we will remove you from it. You can of course opt-out at any time, as well as checking your other consents for us to contact you directly. If you would like to opt out of receiving these communications in the future, you can do so at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do we share your data with?
HATA ltd may share personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Third-party providers that support HATA ltd operate our business, including providers of analytics, technology services, marketing, advertising, data storage, payment processors, and hosting
- Law enforcement agencies and regulators, to meet HATA ltd’s legal responsibilities and process requests or orders received from those bodies
- Courts, legal counsels, or other parties, where required by HATA ltd, and in respect of legal proceedings, claims, and complaints in this context
- Where HATA ltd is sold or amalgamated with another organisation, our advisers and any potential purchaser’s adviser, and the new owners of the business.
Your confidentiality is of the highest importance to HATA ltd. We will not sell your information to third parties.
Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters.
You can disable cookies, though this may restrict the functionality of the HATA ltd website.
HATA ltd may process your personal information for marketing activities, where you have given your consent and opted in. If you would like to opt out of receiving these communications in the future, you can do so at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
HATA ltd is committed to ensuring that the personal information you provide to us is secured to avoid unauthorised access or disclosure. We deploy appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure we protect your information that is under our control.
Our security measures are consistent with the sensitivity of the information processed, and we frequently assess these measures to check that they continue to be suitable.
Your information will not be processed or held for longer than is required for the purpose it was collected, which means once the storage period expires and we have no justifiable reason to continue processing or retaining your information, it will be destroyed.
In certain circumstances, HATA ltd may anonymise your information for research or statistical purposes (meaning it will no longer be associated with you), in which case HATA ltd may use this information indefinitely, without further notice.
Children’s privacy protection
HATA ltd website services are not for individuals under the age of 18 years of age. We do not deliberately collect, retain, or target information about children.
Under the GDPR and other applicable data protection regulations, subject to your jurisdiction, you have certain data protection rights, including:
- Your right to request that we supply you with copies of the information we hold about you.
- Ask that we correct any inaccuracies or complete any incomplete personal data about you.
- Request that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Request that we suppress or restrict the processing of your information.
- Your right to withdraw your consent, where we have asked and you have granted consent for processing your information.
- Your right to object to the processing of your information, unless we can prove we have a compelling reason to continue processing.
- Notifying us of your request to opt out of marketing communications.
If you are unhappy with how we have addressed your concerns, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). However, we would like the opportunity to resolve any issue you may have before you contact the ICO.
HATA ltd will not transfer your information to jurisdictions outside of the UK. If this changes in the future, we will only transport your information outside of the UK where suitable protection is in place to ensure the privacy and security of your information and appropriate security measures followed that observe the GDPR and all other applicable data protection laws.
If you are accessing the HATA ltd website and services from a jurisdiction outside of the UK, please note that your information may be transferred outside of the jurisdiction you reside in, following the data transfer process detailed for UK residents.
Changes to this policy
HATA ltd may make changes to this policy when needed, for example, compliance with legislative changes.