What you need to get started
Fusce sem dolor, interdum in efficitur at, faucibus nec lorem.
Getting started on one of our programmes is easy! To register with us you will need the following.
- Up-to-date CV with a personal statement.
- DBS check.
- A successfully completed LSCS qualification.
- Childcare references.
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
Process for securing work experience
- Register by completing the registration form below.
- Sign up to the LSCS newsletter which will include notifications for placement opportunities. You can also find out about opportunities by visiting the LSCS Facebook page and the LSCS Job Board page.
- Let LSCS know which appointments you are interested in by emailing email@example.com.
- LSCS forwards your CV to families for them to view.
- If the family is interested, then they will contact you directly.
- Inform LSCS when you have secured a work experience placement by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
Here are what our students have said about their experiences on our courses